Saturday, December 01, 2007

Camera: Leica Mini Digital Camera


I.Want.This.Immediately.

How bad do I want this? If I were a kid, and I was walking with my mom in the mall, and I pointed to that camera and cried out, "Buy! Buy! Buy!" and she said, "No, you have enough stuff already," then I would proceed to slump on to the floor and throw a fit until she caved and got me what I wanted. But of course, my mom would never cave. So I'd start babysitting, get a paper route, and save every penny I found in the corners of the couch until I could buy it myself. That's how we rolled in my house.

Leica Mini Digital Camera
Available Online Only!
Free Shipping!
$225.00!

Hear that Santa?? Hanukkah Harry? Tooth Fairy?

  • 5.0 Megapixel
  • 1/3-scale reproduction of the iconic Leica rangefinder.
  • Features include: 5.0 Megapixel resolution; 4X digital zoom; Video mode, which captures motion in AVI format; a 1.5" TFT/LCD display at the rear; 32MB of internal memory; an SD card slot to expand your memory up to a whopping 8GB; USB interface with included cable; compatibility with Minox's Classic Camera series flash; rechargeable long-life Li-Ion battery.
  • Comes complete with a leather camera strap and a classy wooden display box.
  • Mac and PC compatible

Here's the funny part...
Apparently, you can only buy it online at... Urban Outfitters.

No comments: