Friday, January 12, 2007

Product: iphone

Reasons why I don't want the new iphone:

1. The touch-button thing seems cool, but what if I throw it in my pocketbook, and my keys hit the screen, and in the middle of a staff meeting I hear the distant voice of my grandmother shouting, "Hello? Hello? Are you married yet?"

2. It's too big. Have you seen how big it is? If I wanted something that big in my back pocket I'd eat another donut.

3. I don't think phones should cost more than the plane ticket I could buy to visit the person I want to call.

4. I don't put all my keys on one key chain, because I figure if I loose my car keys, than I still have my home keys, which allows me to enter my house and grab my spare car keys. In that vain, I don't want to have my music, my photos, my phone numbers and all my email in one little box. I don't want to get locked out.

5. And lastly, because the first 10,000 people who buy an iphone are going to experience an influx of this: "Oh my god, is that the iphone? Can I try it?"

No comments: