Saturday, November 03, 2007

Life: Best Of...

I am that guy you're looking for (unless you're really religious in which case I'm just the guy you wish was religious).

5'10" Jew. Keep reading.

I should mention that I'm only about 55% Jewish, most of it coming from my dad's side.

I am looking for a dream hybrid of Kate Winslet (or Natalie Portman, as long as we're talking Jewish girls) and Eleanor Roosevelt.

Let's hop on my Harley for a wild ride to the synagogue.

My culture and identity have become evermore important, and I want to celebrate it, in all it's glory and neuroses, with the right woman.

I have surpassed my Shiksa quota, and I need to register before my mother does it for me.

a jewish girl would be nice, but at the rate its going with u nyc birds, in the future there's gonna be more rigatoni focaccia on my plate instead of chopped liver.

No comments: