Sunday, November 04, 2007

Life: Best Of...

Who I'm Looking For:

if you said I should know you because you're unique, love to meet new people, and are up for everything, you're probably not and I probably shouldn't.

Someone tall and slender. I have a cardboard outline/silhouette you should measure up to.

Now i know this may be hard to find on this site. But someone that is equally as comfortable in heels as they are in jeans a shirt. (because that is really the glue that keeps any good relationship together)

Someone who understands that "chick" is not me being crass, its a term of endearment.

I would like to find a woman that makes me shut up every once in a while just by looking at me.

She ain't no Challah back girl.

If I met a girl with even half a sense of humor I'd follow her around like a puppy, a mostly house-broken puppy.

I'd really like to meet a woman that loves watch football (Jets fans preferred!) while wearing cute outfits.

In short, I'm looking for someone who encompasses the contradictions implicit in life, or at least someone who likes going to the movies.

I'm not looking to jump into bed with the first girl I meet, however I'm not looking to jump into a wedding tux either.

I want her to be blond, I want her to have no history of retardation in her family. If possible, she must have plow experience. Not much. Maybe a year. A girl who will remind me of my wife.

My ideal relationship would be very physical, both in the outdoors and sexual sense.

Not into high maintenance women and their matching umbrellas/purses.

Girls in therapy are so sexy.

No comments: